As the Internet economy rapidly grows and the digital services expands in recent years, the importance of personal data has increased as well. The risk of misuse of personal data is increasingly reflected in legislation at both national and European level. As of 25 May 2018, a new data protection regulation, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), imposes fines of up to EUR 20 million or 4% of turnover for personal data breaches. The amount of the fine will depend not only on the extent of the damage but also on the steps taken by the companies to protect personal data. Our law firm can assist you in this respect in the following ways:
- Adjusting the contractual documentation
- Drafting and revision of information texts in your web interface (consent to the processing of personal data, instructions on processing personal data, etc.)
- Drafting and revision of the General Terms and Conditions
- Setting up internal processes
- Drafting and preparation of internal regulations
- Staff training
Latest news in the field
E-mail Marketing Online Summit 2017 will take place from 29 May 2017 - 2 June 2017, during which you can look forward to free online education in e-mail marketing.
A new article by Markéta Kořínková was published on EPRAVO.CZ on March 31, 2017, which focuses on interpretative opinions on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).