- Charles University Faculty of Law (2009)
- Queen’s University Belfast (2007)
Main fields of expertise
Transactional advisory, corporate law, restructuring, real estate law
Language of provided services
- Bar Exam (2013, with honors)
Membership in professional and advisory institutions and boards:
- Czech Bar Association
Past working experience:
- BADOKH, Praha (2014 – 2021)
- White & Case, Praha (2007 – 2014)
Ondřej is a partner at Bříza & Trubač Attorneys at Law. He mainly focuses on transactional advice, corporate law, restructuring and real estate matters.
In his practice, Ondřej has assisted, among others:
- RWE Group, with respect to the sale of transmission system operator NET4GAS;
- ENERGO-PRO Group, with respect to the complex cross-border restructuring of its assets;
- Green Horizon Renewables, with respect to the cross-border sale of a portfolio of photovoltaic power plants to Enery Energy;
- SEBRE Group, with respect to the sale of Špork Palace to Generali Real Estate;
- OKD, with respect to the restructuring of this mining company;
- RSBC Group, with respect to the acquisition of the Czech property portfolio of Conwert Immobilien Gruppe;
- SEBRE Group, with respect to the acquisition of the DRN project within the context of an out-of-court restructuring;
- Bohemia Energy Group, with respect to acquisitions within the energy sector;
- TRIKAYA Group, with respect to the acquisition of the Futurum Brno shopping mall; or
- Komerční banka, a.s., with respect to the financing of real estate projects and their acquisition.
Clients say about Ondřej
”he takes a very pragmatic, no-nonsense approach. He sees the deal through, is open to compromise and creative in problem-solving.” (IFLR1000, 2020)
”he is very clear and logical in explanations, delivers results on time and I could feel he was entirely focused on my success.” (IFLR1000, 2021)
In 2017, Ondřej contributed as the author of several chapters on security instruments to the much-praised single-volume Commentary on the Civil Code published by C. H. Beck.
Ondřej was an external lecturer at the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague.