E-commerce and marketing
Our law firm is a big fan of innovation, which is why we provide legal advice not only to start-up brands and creators, but also to influencers, established e-shops and tech giants.
We can comprehensively help with the launch of an e-shop so that our clients are not surprised by any inspection by the Czech Trade Inspection Authority or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Thanks to our long-term cooperation with clients in the field of IT and artificial intelligence, we have extensive experience in software development and implementation contracts, web development and related licensing
Our law firm also provides legal advice in the field of marketing. We set up marketing collaborations for influencers and brands, prepare rules for consumer competitions or advise on advertising. We also have experience in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
We are no strangers to brand protection (including personal brand protection). We are happy to help you with trademark registration, industrial designs, domains including their transfer and setting up licenses. And if your competitors are overstepping the line, we can defend you.
Our legal practice includes:
- preparation of general terms and conditions;
- representation in inspections by the Office for Personal Data Protection, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority or other inspection bodies, in misdemeanour and court proceedings;
- fulfilling information obligations on the website (in particular in the area of protection and processing of personal data, cookies);
- registration and administration of trademarks, industrial designs, domains;
- preparation and checking of contracts for web design, software development and implementation, licensing agreements;
- consumer competition rules;
- regulation of advertising;
- marketing cooperation, preparation and checking of contracts with influencers;
- advice on data protection and data processing;
- advice on unfair competition;
- enforcement of intellectual property rights.