Principles of personal data processing
In cooperation with Bříza & Trubač, s.r.o., attorneys at law, IČO: 03715566, with its registered office at Klimentská 1216/46, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, a company registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 236531 ("Company"), you entrust us with your personal data. We do everything we can not to disappoint your trust. We would like to explain to you how we handle personal data.
The principles apply to all clients, suppliers and customers of the Company and also to anyone else who contacts the Company or sends them any other information (unless otherwise stated below). This means all those who use the services of the Company or provide services, subcontracting for it or are in another contractual relationship with the Company.
The administrator of personal data is the Company. If you wish to contact us and ask anything about the processing of personal data, you can use the following contact information:
Tel: + 420 777 60 11 14
Address: Klimentská 1216/46, 110 00 Praha 1
What data do we collect
The company collects the following categories of data:
1. Information that you provide yourselves
Information provided on these occasions:
- when concluding a contractual relationship between you and us;
if you contact the Company and request or offer deliveries of your services or goods.
2. Information from other sources
Such resources include:
- publicly available resources, including public registers and the Internet, if we urgently need this information, for example to issue an accounting document;
- information that we have received from third parties, such as your employers or co-workers, business partners or other third parties, and that we strictly need for the execution of the Service.
The Company may combine the information gathered from these sources with other information available to it.
How we use your data
The company uses the collected data for the following purposes:
1. Conclusion, change and termination of contracts
We use the data to prepare contractual documentation, to change contracts or to terminate contracts.
For this purpose, we urgently need your personal data in order to comply with the legal requirements for the conclusion, change and termination of the contractual relationship.
2. Communication with persons who contact us with the supply of their services or goods
We use the data to ensure the supply of services and products from various suppliers, if your personal contact details are published on the Internet or if you voluntarily provide us with your data, for example at a trade fair, meeting or similar occasion. At the same time, we believe that we do not interfere with your privacy. If you remain uncomfortable with our policy, please let us know as soon as possible. You can use any of the Company's contact details for this.
3. Provision of Services
We use the data for the actual implementation and registration of the Services and related communication with clients, customers and suppliers.
For this purpose, we need your personal data in order to be able to provide the Service and at the same time comply with all applicable legal regulations.
We use the data to issue invoices and keep accounts.
For this purpose, we need your personal data to comply with legal accounting requirements.
5. Sending e-mail messages
We also use your personal data to send you updates about legal news or the Company's activities, if you have given us voluntary consent or if we have a contractual relationship with you, as we reasonably assume that you are interested in the Company's information and news. If you are uncomfortable with this policy, please let us know as soon as possible. You can use any of the Company's contact details for this.
If you participate in an event of the Company, we may take a photographic or video recording of the event and publish those recordings on our website, social networks of the Company or in other marketing materials for the purpose of informing about the event. Records are not taken with the intention of processing your personal information, but if you are still not comfortable with it, please let us know as soon as possible, and if possible, we will delete the records.
6. Recruitment of new employees
If you send us your CV, we will use your data to fill a new job position.
We will process your personal data for the entire duration of the selection procedure, unless you give us your consent to keep your data for another two years in case of a newly opened position in the future.
7. Legal proceedings and defense of legal claims
We may use the gathered information to investigate or resolve disputes or legal claims that relate to business cooperation with the Company or in other cases permitted by applicable law.
Data sharing and data transmission
The company may share the collected data:
1. With our business partners
The Company may provide information to its associates, suppliers, consultants, software providers, consultants and other service providers or business partners if they provide the Company with services involving the processing of personal data that the Company cannot provide itself. In no case do we provide your personal data, either for a fee or free of charge, to third parties who do not need your data for anything.
We would like to assure you that all contractual partners of the Company are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and comply with applicable legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
2. For legal reasons or in case of disputes
The Company may share your information if required by law, regulations, operating agreements, legal processes or government agencies:
- with the police and courts, government agencies or other third parties, if necessary to enforce our legal claims, if necessary to protect the rights or property of the Company or third parties;
- with other parties in connection with a possible merger, sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or transfer of the Company or part thereof to another company.
3. With your consent
The Company may share your information in other ways provided it notifies you and you agree.
We process your personal data exclusively in the EU countries. Outside of the EU countries, we could only use your personal data if it is necessary for the provision of the Service. In this case, we will do so only in accordance with applicable law.
Your rights in connection to the processing of personal data
1. Storage and deletion of data
We retain your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship with the Company and, as a standard, ten (10) years after its termination, unless other statutory archiving periods are specified. The company will delete or anonymize your data as soon as you request it (except in the cases listed below).
If permitted by law, the Company may retain certain data even after the retention period has expired, in the following cases:
- if the Company is resolving a problem with you, such as an unsettled dispute or a legal claim.
- if required by law or if we store this data in aggregate or anonymous form.
- if we need such data for legitimate business purposes.
2. Access to your data
You can contact us at any time free of charge to request information on whether we process your personal data and, if so, to request detailed information about this processing. You can use any of the Company's contact details for this.
3. Change of your data or error in the data
If there is any change in your personal data during the term of the contractual relationship with the Company, such as a change of name, change of registered office or residence or e-mail address or telephone number, or if you find that we are working with your outdated or incorrect data, please let us know as soon as possible. You can use any of the Company's contact details for this.
4. Processing Restrictions
If you consider that:
- we process your inaccurate data,
- the processing of your data is illegal and you do not wish to delete all data,
- we no longer need your data for the above purposes, but you would like to use it to defend your legal claims, for example in court proceedings,
- you are no longer interested in our news, although we assumed that you might be interested,
you can ask us to restrict the processing of only some of your personal data or for only certain purposes of processing.
5. Data portability
You can contact us at any time to pass on the data we have available to a third party according to your specifications.
6. Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you believe that we are handling your data in violation of the law, you can turn to the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time.
Valid from: May 25, 2018